2 onions, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 350 gram jar peas
150 grams sun-dried tomatoes in oil, in strips
200 grams fresh spinach
300 grams spaghetti
800 ml water
125 ml single cream
125 grams buffalo mozzarella
1 lemon, grated zest and juice
Freshly-ground pepper and salt to taste
- Heat the olive oil, add the onion and soften for 4 minutes. Add the garlic and fry for a further half minute.
- Add the drained peas and the sun-dried tomatoes and fry for a further minute.
- Add the water and spaghetti and bring to a boil on high heat until the spaghetti bends to slide into the pot. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the spinach over the top of the mixture and leave to cook for 2 minutes with the lid on the pot.
- Place in the EcoStoof® for 30 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and zest to taste.
- Serve in bowls or on plates with cut-up mozzarella pieces and cream.