Read the first pages of the EcoStoof® cookbook in German here
Janneke Vreugdenhil, Food Journalist at the NRC, on the EcoStoof®:
"My most recent purchase was an EcoStoof®. This eco slow cooker is nothing more and nothing less than a modern-day version of the good old haybox: a warm nest in which you can cook food without the use of fuel. The designers have thought out its construction well, from the filling to the heat-insulating cork at its base and the use of heat-reflecting material in the lid.”
- Cooking is super easy with the EcoStoof® Cooking package deal in Apple Red with cookbook in German.
- At current gas and electricity prices, your purchase will pay for itself in 1 year by saving you 30% of the energy you would otherwise have used for cooking. (Based on a saving of 200 kWh when cooking on a 1.8 kW induction hob at current energy prices. The savings will be even greater if you cook with gas.).
- Suitable for all types of pots: stainless steel, aluminium, cast iron, etc.
- Pot size: from the smallest pots to pots of a maximum diameter of 26 - 28 cm (without handles) and height of 14 - 16 cm.
- All the flavours and nutrients are retained by slow cooking on a low temperature.
- Proven, time-honoured cooking technique - based on the haybox.
- A good way to keep food warm for anyone arriving late to mealtimes.
- Handmade in Europe from sustainable and smart materials.
- Suitable for preparing meat, fish, vegetables, potatoes, fruit, rice, etc.
- Just 30-45 minutes prep time. A little longer for stewed meat.
- Take a 30-day trial of the EcoStoof® in Apple Red with cookbook! Not satisfied? As long as it's clean and in good condition, you can return it to us for a refund.